Evolve uses its profits to support disadvantaged people with the additional training, work experience or support they need to find work or further training
Evolve is a not for profit delivery vehicle, established to support the engagement, recruitment, training and development of apprentices and unemployed individuals.
Our objectives are to;
- Support local people into local training and employment
- Ensure that employment and training obligations within public contracts are achieved including section 106 and Public Services Act obligations
- To support the private sector with corporate responsibility goals
- Provide a one stop shop for housing association, local authorities and unemployed people alike.
- Encourage the uptake of apprenticeships amongst smaller firms
- Ensure sustainable employment outcomes and social clauses are delivered for our apprentices and local people on completion through a job brokerage service
Social enterprise is the way of the future, creating sustainable business and ensuring we use any profits or surplus to;
- Provide disadvantaged individuals with free information, advice and guidance and support with job brokerage
- Support local people with enterprise activities
- Sponsor or support community programmes in disadvantaged areas
For organisations looking to working in a strategic partnership, depending on spend with Evolve, there is the opportunity to establish a programme of your choice with part of the profits generated from the partnership.
Contact Us for more details!