The Shared Apprenticeship Scheme is an innovative collaboration between Evolve, CITB-Construction Skills and regional partners
It has been established in response to industry demand, as a way of providing construction contractors with an opportunity to meet local training obligations, and to maximise additional training opportunities for apprentices.
- Work with clients and contractors to develop realistic demand plans
- Directly employ an apprentice and engage with supply chain companies to identify placement opportunities
- Recharge employers for wage costs only for the time the apprentice is on placement
- Give you the opportunity to select the right person for your company through our focused selection process
Benefits for employers
- Financial support and resources from Construction Skills
- All aspects of employment & recruitment needs provided for
- Only charged for time apprentice is on site
- Option to employ at end of/or during training
- Sustainable way of ensuring contract compliance, and training the future workforce
To find out more Contact Us!
If you would like to apply as construction apprentice please could you fill out our Apprenticeship Registration Form.